If you’re looking for the opportunity to partake in several French cooking classes in Paris in exchange for assisting our chefs and chef assistants, this internship is for you.
Cook’n With Class Paris opened in 2007 by, Chef Eric Fraudeau as the first French cooking school run by a French chef, offering French cooking classes in English in Paris. We are a young dynamic team of French and international cooks, assistants & sommeliers who share a passion for French food & culture. The school is located in Paris’s Montmartre district & offers classes from baking to pastry, bread making and French cooking as well as cheese & wine classes in English to visiting tourists and locals alike. Here is a chance hone your skills alongside our professional chefs while also participating in the day to day operations of a French cooking school in Paris, Montmartre.
Here’s who we are looking for
- An individual wishing to learn the art of French cooking, baking and pastry making
- A French food lover
- Someone with notions of French language would be helpful
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Is personable
- Able to work both independently and collectively
Tasks will involve but are not limited to:
- Assisting our chefs and chef’s assistance in setting up for our classes & prep work
- Taking photographs
- Involvement in new recipes
- Office tasks
- Client relations
- Assistance with the upkeep of the school
Length of Internship
- From 3-6 months
Compensation will be in form of participation in our classes. Possibility of additional compensation depending on length of stay.
If you wish to join our dynamic, international team, please send your CV & letter of motivation if you feel you meet the requirements we are looking for.*