Our French Cooking School in Paris is currently seeking an experienced pastry chef to lead our French pastry classes at our Paris based school, Cook’n With Class Paris in Paris, Montmartre.
Our school was created in 2007 by, Chef Eric Fraudeau who is both director and chef-instructor. We were the first French cooking school run by a French chef to offer classes in English in Paris. We are a young dynamic team of French and international cooks, assistants & sommeliers who share a passion for French food & culture.
We teach leisure classes in English to visiting tourists and locals alike in a fun, convivial setting. Class sizes are from 6-8 people max. Our Pastry and baking classes are primarily taught in the morning or afternoon only.
If you wish to join our dynamic, international team, please send your CV & letter of motivation if you feel you meet the requirements we are looking for.*
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a French pastry shop or in a restaurant pastry
- Prior teaching experience a bonus but not essential
- Fun loving disposition
- Team player
- Eager to learn and to teach
- Passionate about French food, in particular desserts
- Notions of bread making would be considered a bonus