French Bistro Cooking Classes in Paris taught in English
Class Duration: 5 hours (includes a cooking lesson, and 3-course luncheon)
Price per person: 180€
Guest for meal: 60€
*This class is open to Children from ages 13 and up accompanied by a participating adult.
- Learn to cook quintessentially French dishes
- Improve your technical skills when preparing bistro-style meals
- Wow the crowd with plating tips for a beautiful presentation
- A hands-on learning experience in a fun and convivial atmosphere
- Learn recipes that you will later receive via email and be able to recreate them at home
- Taught by professional chefs in ENGLISH
- Spend time in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and leave with a full belly
Privatize this class
Interested in a more one-on-one experience with our chefs? Want to organize an individual or group lesson for a particular period that better fits your schedule? For your hen-do, bachelor parties, or team-building sessions, why not request a private lesson? Private classes are fully customizable. Use the link below to make your request. Select Private Lessons on our booking page to send your private class request. You can also email us about private lessons should you have any questions or special requests.
Offer this class as a gift to your friends and family.
Bienvenue au bistro!
In this French bistro cooking class in Paris, we will be concentrating on the bistro classics that have put France on the map. This is the essence of French Cuisine where you will spend plenty of time in the kitchen learning with a professional chef preparing a menu based on what is seasonal, fresh, and of course, French. An immersive and delicious learning experience.
As we will be concentrating more on building your skills and learning recipes involving techniques in this French bistro cooking class, the menu will be selected by the chef before you arrive in class. Under the guidance of your chef, you will cook and feast upon a 3-course menu of French bistro classics served with plenty of bread and wine. While we will not be visiting the market in this class, all products used will be picked out by the chef and will be fresh and seasonal as always.
The chef will be with you every step of the way as you work together to prepare the meals and plate your dishes to look as good as they taste. After learning how to cook your bistro meal you will of course get to enjoy all three courses with wine as a sit-down meal with your chef and classmates.
Book now to discover how delicious French bistro cooking is and learn how you can apply your acquired skills to your home cooking.
Examples of French Bistro Dishes We Will Cook in Class
The menu will vary by season and are subject to change but here are some samples*:
- Soup a l’Oignon (French Onion Soup)
- Bœuf Bourguignon
- Tarte Tatin crème fraîche
- Soupe de Poisson (Fish Soup)
- Navarin d’Agneau (Lamb Navarin)
- Tarte Fraise Basilique (Strawberry & Basil Tart)
- Tartare de Saumon (Salmon Tartare)
- Blanquette de Veau (Veal blanquette)
- Clafoutis Cerise (Cherry Clafoutis)
- l’Oeuf en Meurette (Poached Egg Meurette)
- Fricassée de Volaille au Champignon Sauvage (Sautéed Chicken with Wild Seasonal Mushrooms)
- Poire sauce Caramel (Poached Pear in Caramel Sauce)
*Please be sure to let us know of any allergies BEFORE you book. Please note that we may not be able to adapt the menu to your specific allergy and may orient you toward a more suitable class.