The global COVID-19 pandemic, which closed our small business for several months and which has caused many to either postpone or cancel their travel plans for the near future will no doubt change the way we travel globally.
In partnership with the Paris Tourist office and the regions of Ile-de-France and Occitanie, we at Cook’n With Class Paris & Cook’n With Class Uzès, have sort to take actions that would protect both our customer and our employees while trying to maintain our business as best as is possible.
While airlines have started to resume a gradual increase in both domestic and international flights, while putting in place their own safety protocols in line with government mandates and the advice of health professionals, we too will be doing our part to ensure your safety when you return to see us in Paris & Uzès. Below is a detail of the actions that we will be putting in place effective July 15th (the date projected for the re-opening of the school in Paris), and to be continued into the foreseeable future. These protocols will be revised as needed and in ordinance with any government protocols either on a regional or national level.
- We will reduce the number of participants in our classes to ensure that we respect social distancing keeping in account the size of our ateliers.
- We have put in place a flexible booking policy in Paris to allow you to reserve your class in 2020 in security. Should the need arise to extend this further than 2020, we will make the necessary decisions as needed.
- All staff at Cook’n With Class will wear masks or other protective face guards as well as gloves to ensure their safety and that of our students
- All students will be asked to come wearing face masks which they are required to wear during class and while making their way around the school. Gloves will be provided if requested by the student, however, it is advised that hand-washing should be done every 30 minutes. You will of course, not be required to wear your mask while eating.
- Hand sanitizer gel will be available upon entering the school and in each of our ateliers which are all already equipped with soap and washbasins for frequent hand-washing.
- Our facilities will be disinfected every 2 hours including all shared spaces.
- Maintain the conviviality that we have come to be known for while respecting the sanitary protocols in place.
With this engagement to the safety of our staff and students, we hope to answer the questions you may have about our readiness to welcome you back to Cook’n With Class. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact us.