Classes taught in English
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Price per Duo: 195€ (1 adult + 1 child)
*This class is open to Children from ages 6 to 12 and accompanying adult
- Learn as a family to make perfect French patisseries from an expert chef,
- Work with tried & tested recipes that can be recreated at home with your kids,
- Once the class is finished taste your patisseries on-site with a drink and take home the rest with our takeaway boxes,
- Get a hands-on cooking experience and learn skills that will become useful next time you bake together,
- Learn recipes that you will later receive via email and be able to recreate at home,
- Spend a great time in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Privatize this class
Interested in a more one-on-one experience with our chefs? Want to organize an individual or group lesson for a particular period that better fits your schedule? For your hen-do, bachelor parties, or team-building sessions, why not request a private lesson? Private classes are fully customizable. Use the link below to make your request. Select Private Lessons on our booking page to send your private class request. You can also email us about private lessons should you have any questions or special requests.
Offer this class as a gift to your friends and family.
Do you have an aspiring little baker at home? This family patisserie class will have kids coming away from Paris with the ultimate souvenir – French patisserie baking skills! There is something for both child and adult as we go through classic French desserts that you can taste after class and or take-away for a picnic.
Booking a Spot for You and Your Child
This class is booked as a child-parent duo (this could be a parent, aunt, grandparent or whoever is keen to bake with their child pair!) so when you book 1 place, you are booking for one adult and one child. If an extra child or adult would like to join then a duo place must be booked for them. This is because we like to keep class sizes small, so that everyone gets a chance to take part and receive guidance from the Chef in a lively and convivial atmosphere.
Our pastry chef will take you and your child teammate on a delicious journey discovering the techniques necessary to make French desserts. You will both have a chance to take part in the process of making your creations while working as part of a group of participants.
You can expect to make pâtisseries such as (depending on the season):
- Crème Brûlée
- Tarte Fine de Saison (tart made with seasonal fruits)
- Chocolate Tea Cake
- Eiffel Tower Cookie
Each duo will leave with the desserts that you helped create, for all of which you will receive a recipe for to recreate them together at home. You will be guided through a hands-on process of making various desserts. Have your whisks and spoons at the ready and let’s get baking!