Kitchen Intern(s) Wanted!
Cook’n With Class is looking for its next kitchen intern for our 2023 season. If you are a people-person who is excited about Paris & French cuisine and are planning on being in Paris for an extended period (1 month or longer), you may be the perfect fit for this position!
What to Expect:
- Help welcome arriving clients (in English)
- Help our chefs set up their class preparations
- Pitch in where needed to assist us in ensuring the smooth running of our French cooking classes
A flexible schedule is required for a few hours of work each day with no more than about 4 days of work per week. Scheduling and availability are to be discussed.
- Chance to jump into any of our French cooking classes when spaces are available
- Small stipend to be discussed.
No prior kitchen experience is necessary. Must be 18 years and up. The position will have a duration of no more than 3 months maximum. To inquire, please send an email with a short letter of introduction letting us know when you plan on being in Paris to email@example.com
We’ll see you in Paris!
Chef Eric Fraudeau
Owner of Cook’n With Class Paris