Salty Crêpe Batter
Use this salty crêpe batter recipe for your savory crêpes preparations.
- 150 Grams(5 oz) All-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 300 Grams(10 oz) Whole Milk
- 30 Grams(1 oz) Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cook the butter until it gets a hazelnut color. Cool it down by dipping the bottom of the saucepan in a cold water bath. Reserve at room temperature.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add flour and add milk slowly while whisking to avoid lumps. Add salt the brown butter.
- Reserve in the fridge 45 minutes before using.
- If too thick add 100 ml (1/2 cup) of cold water.