Modified 5 July, 2021
SUMMER! – The perfect time to eat tons of ice-cream in Paris! Especially when you are wandering around the big city, want to visit as many places as possible but also want to take a refreshing break from time to time in the heat. Believe me, you won’t be complaining! Certainly not about the taste, maybe only about the hard choices you will have to make.
From the classic ones like dark chocolate or strawberry sorbet to really interesting options like mango sorbet with piment d’espelette or organic lemon sorbet with basil and vodka (incredibly refreshing! at Glaces Glazed) – it’s hard not to eat all of them!
We occasionally throw in a tasty ice-cream recipe in our French cooking classes in Paris, but we too like to go out and indulge in one of these delicious icy cold treats.
So here’s our list of the 10 best ice-cream shops worth trying in Paris with tempting photos and a map included.
- Une Glace à Paris – 15 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris
- Glacier Bachir – 58 Rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris
- Glaces Glazed – 54 Rue des Martyrs, 75009 Paris
- Berthillon – 29-31 Rue Saint-Louis en l’Ile, 75004 Paris
- Amorino – 39 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris
- Pozzetto – 39 Rue du Roi de Sicile, 75004 Paris
- Raimo – 63 Boulevard de Reuilly, 75012 Paris
- Emkipop – 13 Rue Antione Vollon, 75012 Paris
- Martine Lambert – 39 Rue Cler, 75007 Paris
- Scaramouche – Artisan Glacier – 22 Rue La Vieuville, 75018 Paris
Images: Paulina Chudzik
Interested in French cooking classes in Paris? Book a class with Cook’n With Class Paris – small group sizes, classes all in English.