Chocolate Class taught in English
Class Duration: 4 hours
Price per lesson: 130€ (for up to 7 participants)
This class can allow children from age 15 and up
- Dive into the secrets of tempering chocolate and crafting exquisite chocolate bonbons
- Craft an array of tantalizing flavored fillings to elevate your chocolates.
- Enjoy a delightful tasting session of your handcrafted chocolates during the class, and take home any remaining treats to share.
- Immerse yourself in a fun and relaxed learning environment
- Benefit from the wisdom of our pastry chef-instructor
- Get your hands chocolaty with a hands-on French cooking experience.
- Enjoy the class in a small group, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Privatize this class
Interested in a more one-on-one experience with our chefs? Want to organize an individual or group lesson for a particular period that better fits your schedule? For your hen-do, bachelor parties, or team-building sessions, why not request a private lesson? Private classes are fully customizable. Use the link below to make your request. Select Private Lessons on our booking page to send your private class request. You can also email us about private lessons should you have any questions or special requests.
Offer this class as a gift to your friends and family.
Come learn chocolate confection in Paris. This chocolate-making workshop has been specially developed in our Paris school to dive into the world of this fascinating food!
You will learn the essential techniques of how to temper chocolate, how to use chocolate molds and transfer sheets, and how to make a ganache. In the class, you will use these techniques alongside a professional Chef to create top-quality chocolates by hand.
You will enjoy a true Paris chocolate-tasting experience and bring home your creations that you don’t try in class!
We will be using top-quality Valrhona Chocolate made from the purest cocoa beans, and all the equipment will be provided.
Chocolate Class in Paris
What you’ll learn in class:
- Parisian chocolate craftmanship
- Velvety chocolate mousse
- Irresistible chocolate bars
- Divine truffles
- Enchanting dark chocolate bunnies
Highest Quality Ingredients
Valrhona is known for its high-quality chocolate, particularly aimed at the professional trade with its range of products, perfected for pastry chefs. During its growing popularity, Valrhona launched many new products appealing to non-professionals and today has a wide range of fine chocolates and a longstanding reputation for quality. Learn more about the history of chocolate and why we use Valrhona chocolate in our classes, here.
So book now to learn to make chocolates in Paris along with truffle making, chocolate tempering, chocolate decoration, chocolate desserts and plenty of expert tips!
Gift the Joy of Chocolate Making
Looking for a unique and thoughtful gift? Consider offering this delightful class to your friends and family, allowing them to embark on their own chocolate-making journey. You can find our gift cards here.
Available Booking Dates
As this is a seasonal class, it will be available on a limited basis for certain holiday dates. You can book this class on the following days:
- Wednesday 29th November 2023 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 13th December 2023 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 20th December 2023 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 7th February 2024 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 14th February 2024 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 27th March 2024 at 2 pm
- Wednesday 3rd April 2024 at 2 pm