Our French Cooking Class Package “Flavorful Four,” is an opportunity to dive mouth first into French culinary arts in a fun and convivial atmosphere. Here is your chance to pre-purchase 4 classes and save. You can participate in a class per day over 4-5 days as your schedule permits. Generally. But you can also spread out your pre-paid package which valid for a year from date of purchase. You can choose to use up one of your credits in one go or spread out the classes throughout the year.
Share these classes with your friends or family or keep them all for yourself – Just let us know which classes you’re interested in and for whom.
Includes 4 Classes + Certificate + an Apron
Select any 4 Classes among the following: Croissant Baking, French Bread (baguette), Macaron, French desserts, Choux Pastry: Éclair & Co, Cheese & Wine Tasting, French Market Class/French Bistro Class /French Knife Skills Class (only 1 credit can be used on one of these classes), Mother of All Sauces, Marie Antoinette Experience, Gateaux Boutique – Advanced Pastry Class.
PRICE: 548 euros/package
Save up to 97 euros
Credits Valid 1 year. Apply to your own booking or a booking for a friend or family member.
Please note that pre-paid packages are non-refundable once any part of the credit has been used.
- Croissant Baking Class – where you will not only learn to make flaky croissants from the dough, the rolling, the forming, finishing, and baking but we will use these technics and the dough to make a variety of French breakfast pastries from pain aux raisins to pain au chocolat and the sweet pastry cream to use as fillings.
- French Bread Making Class – You will unlock the mysteries of Breadmaking in a home kitchen. Our French baguette classes in Paris will give you the techniques and much more. You will never look at a French Bakery the same again.
- Macaron Making Class In this Paris cooking class you will learn how to prepare from start to finish 4 kinds of macarons using different classic fillings.
- French Desserts Class Join us for a 3-hour beginner French dessert class and learn how to make some of the quintessential Bistro Desserts such as crême brulée, financiers, chocolate tartlets, Parisian fruit tart or soufflé, always using fresh, seasonal products.
- Choux Pastry- Éclair & Co – In our Choux Pastry class you will learn the finest Choux pastry recipes and the secrets to the classics that you can recreate at home. With this base, the skies are the limit with what you can do with it – you may even invent your own choux dessert or apéritf who knows!
- Marie Antoinette Experience – French Pâtisserie Class – Decadent French pâtisserie fit for a queen and her court. Come and indulge yourself in this 4-hour French pâtisserie class in Paris. Learn the art of French pastry and delight your palettes.
- French Market Class Learn what it is like to shop, cook, and eat like a Parisian! This class is a fun, educational insight into French cooking while learning recipes that you can recreate at home. Paris cooking classes are one of the top activities to do while visiting Paris and in this class, you will enjoy a guided visit to the local market, a hands-on cooking class taught by a professional Chef, topped off by a superb 4-course lunch, or dinner with a small group of fellow food lovers!!
- Mother of All Sauces – In this class the sauces are the stars. We will prepare simple meat, fish, and vegetable dishes to accompany our sauces. Learn to make a stock – the essential base for any good sauce. We will also teach you how to clarify butter as well as variations of sauces to enlarge your sauce-making library.
- Cheese & Wine Tasting – What would France be without its many cheeses? Come and discover one of the best parts of French culture in a Cheese & Wine Class. Our sommelier will guide you through 5 French cheeses and 3 wines.
- Gateaux Boutique Class – Learn how to create 5 patisserie window-worthy desserts! These are a little more advanced than our other classes so having a little extra baking experience will give you the best experience of this class.
- French Bistro Class – Learn how to cook a three-course meal inspired by the Parisian bistro menus, for the most classic and comforting of French dishes.
- Knife Skills Class – Sharpen up your kitchen techniques with the fundamental knife skills taught used by professional chefs. What’s more, after wielding your knife you’ll have yourself a three-course French lunch!
Enjoy it all yourself or share your package with a friend or family member*
*You can decide to use credits for a friend to join you in the same class. Credits may not be shared for classes such as the French market class or the Sauce class.
- Learn from a professional chef in PARIS in English
- Prepare several wonderful recipes you can recreate at home
- This is your chance to perfect your cooking skills while designing your personalized culinary program
- Your pre-paid package is valid for a year. Use your package all at once or spread it out over several trips
- Keep your pre-paid credits for yourself or offer a class to friends or family
- Small class size means a more hands-on experience for you
OTHER PRE-PAID PACKAGES
Try our Best Sellers Package and learn the essence of French cuisine from pastry to French desserts and Bread-making.
Sweet & Beautiful
Would you like to know the secrets of baking famous French macarons & classic desserts or to enjoy a French Market Class? Take our sweet 3-class program.
Save up to 60€
A Taste of Paris
Let us guide you through all aspects of French cuisine, from savory to sweet. 5 great days of cooking classes and plenty of recipes to recreate at home.
Save up to 80€
Learn to shop at the market like a Parisian, choose the best ingredients & turn them into a delicious 4-course meal. Get a hands-on cooking experience from our professional English-speaking chefs.
Learn how to make the classic bistro dishes that have delighted Parisians for centuries. You will make a three-course meal from scratch with your classmates, after which you can enjoy a sit-down meal with the chef.
Improve your knife skills with this hands-on French cooking class in Paris. We will teach you how to care for your knife and use it to prepare a delicious sit-down meal
To your saucepans! When you have a good stock, you have a good sauce. When you have a good sauce you have good food. Learn the basics of French sauce making in the Mother of all Sauces.
Learn how to make Advanced French pastry worthy of the pâtissier’s window! If you feel like you’ve mastered the baking basics then this class is for you!
Decadent French pâtisserie fit for a queen and her court. Come and indulge yourself in this 4-hour French pâtisserie class in Paris. Learn the art of French pastry and delight your palettes.
Dreaming of making Macarons? Make your dream a reality. We reveal the secrets in our Macaron class in Paris. A Gluten-Free pastry class in Paris. Learn to make 3 flavors from scratch. Join us!
An introductory desserts class to tempt your sweet tooth. Get hands-on experience from our English-speaking chefs and within 3 hours master crême brulée, chocolate soufflé or the famous lemon tart!
A pastry dough that takes you from breakfast through dinner? Our Choux pastry class focuses on preparing 4-5 pastry recipes including chocolate éclairs, cream puffs, chouquettes, and more.