A Chance to win!
Cook’n With Class invites you to recreate our 15th-anniversary menu and share photos of your achievements. I know that not all of you are on social media but this is where this contest will take place.
2) We want you to post your photos (in stories, reels, or posts) using the hashtags #CooknWithClassBig15. Be sure to also tag both accounts: @cooknwithclass.paris & @_letseattheworld. We will repost your photo entries as they come in so everyone can celebrate your success. The contest begins on July 17 and ends on August 17th. That means you have a little over one month to pull this off, and is Paris not worth it? We’ll enter the tastiest looking entrants into a random selector and the winner will be announced in our September newsletter.
What’s your prize should you win? 1 lucky winner will get to participate in a Week in Paris culinary program in 2023. The Week in Paris is a collaborative effort of Yetunde’s company Let’s Eat The World in partnership with our chefs at Cook’n with Class. 5.5 days of food, wine, baking, & champagne.
- To enter you must be a follower of both @cooknwithclass.paris and @_letseattheworld. You need to use the hashtag #CooknWithClassBig15 and tag both Instagram accounts @cooknwithclass.paris and @_letseattheworld.
- Start posting and tagging us on July 17th (our birthday)
- Accommodations, airfare, and train fare are not included. This contest is not sponsored by or associated with Instagram.
- The contest ends at midnight on August 17th, 2022. The winner will be chosen randomly through a random selector of all eligible entries. The winner will be announced in our September newsletter as well as on our Instagram account.
- The winner will have 2 weeks from the time we make the announcement to claim their prize. In the event that the winner does not present themselves, the runner-up will be notified.
- The winning entrant’s photo will be used (and credit given), on the anniversary recipe on our site.
And the winner is . . . .
Congratulations to Darya who has won her spot in Let’s Eat The World’s Week in Paris tour next October 2023. That is a 5.5-day culinary holiday where she’ll enjoy our hands-on culinary experience, a day in Champagne, and fabulous Paris dining. It pays to play!
Check out Darya’s beautiful photos from her recreations and try the recipe yourself at home.
Recreate our first menu
One of the first dishes we did at the opening of Cook’n With Class in 2007! Caramelizing fennel really brings out the sweetness and this works as a great bed for serving fish on!
Seasonal asparagus is made even more special in this recipe. This is one of the first recipes coming out of Cook’n with Class back in 2007. So good that it is still on the menu.